Waves Preset Browser Issue

Don’t believe everything Waves say , they like to try and pass the buck like a lot of companies . I had an issue where all my licences were lost on the drive so i had to do a recovery and i emailed them with an NFO file and i was told to try a couple of things that didn’t work to reset the licences and they asked me at my expense to ring them for more assistance .
I would try up dating your comp once you have finished projects, i came from 1909 update and everything works wonderfully

I’m afraid to update to 20H2 because of what I’ve read on some of the other forums.

Aside from the Waves preset browser issue, everything else is working perfectly so I’m inclined to stay with 1909 for as long as it’s supported (or other issues arise).

As i said i upgraded to 20H2 with no issues at all , non , people love to look for problems . Mind you my machine is only Steinberg plus 3rd party plugin’s , nothing else .

Im the same as you hated the fact of updating but as i have a clone disk drive i had nothing to loose and im glad i did . runs really smooth , ok tiny teething problems but very smooth for a .0 release from Steinberg

1 Like