Way to adjust audio event volume automatically ?

Hi,

I am using Cubase Pro 9 and I would like to know if there is a way to adjust automatically the volume of all audio events to make it reach 0db or any other fixed value.

My problem is quite simple. I have to work on long records of a lot of sounds (not music), after having chopped the audio file and separate each sound, I apply my audio treatment and I need to export them in WAV format. I can of course adjust the master volume or the volume of all audio event manually for each sound (because they don’t have the same volume) but I have hundreds of sounds to export.

I would like to know if there is a way to adjust the volume without degrading the audio wave. I tryed with a maximizer but it doesn’t work. As the sounds have different volumes, a preset will work on a sound but will also saturate a lot on another and with the clip, the sound is degraded.

Therefore, I am looking for a way to make that for each sound (separated in audio events but on the same audio track), it will detect the highest volume of the sound and adjust the audio event volume (or the master volume) to make it reach 0db or any other fixed value.

I thank you so much in advance for your answers !

All the best,

Doesn’t Select all the clips and normalize works?

Hi,

Thank you so much ! It works perfectly. I just have to check that both track and master volume are at 0db and it is fine !