Way to delete pages without any master page overrides?

I’m currently using dorico to write a musical with several flows and several master page overrides throughout, and is over 200 pages long. I have been cutting down a number, and as an issue I had anticipated with Dorico before, my master pages for the rest of the score are now 2 pages away from where they should be. I want to try and fix this by deleting some regular page changes, but I don’t see a way to do that. If I just do swap with previous page I now have to do that for every other master page throughout the rest of the score, and I would prefer to avoid that. Is there any way I can do this?

Welcome to the forum @michaelroll12

Since master page changes are attached to pages and not music, I don’t think you have much choice.

I wonder what would happen if you export a flow or two and then reimport them (as a test)? Just a thought that is a long shot! How would you feel about having some blank pages between flows? Maybe a long shot too!

Welcome to the forum, Michael. You should be able to make a selection of multiple pages in the Pages panel in Engrave mode and click the “swap with previous page button” to move all of the selected pages together, which should speed things up a bit. In long projects these operations can be slow, so wait until you see the first swap having completed before you click the button a second time.

1 Like

I had no idea - cool!