We should be able to choose a master tab, or a master layout, and a slave tab (or layout)

I think that in the case where we have a horizontal division with 2 tabs (and 2 layouts in my case), the spacing of the measurements should be able to be coordinated. The cursor should then move forward symmetrically.

Let me give you an example. I write for orchestra. I open 2 tabs, divided horizontally. Tab 1 at the top: basic diagrams, with most measurements full. Tab 2 at the bottom: the orchestra, where the arrangement is built from the diagrams at the top. The measurements are empty (initially). The costing of measurements corresponds (it is standard), but the spacing of the top adapts to the content of the measurements, while the bottom one adapts to empty measurements. So, visually, it does not match (as if everything was in the same layout).

In my opinion, we should be able to choose a master tab, or a master layout, and a slave tab (or layout). We could then have a perfect symmetry of the width spacing (and therefore of the scrolling) between the two tabs.

P.S. I came up with a workaround by requesting a page view for the 2 tabs, with a certain number of fixed metrics per page.