webinar tonight on c6

if your interested tonight at 7 there is this

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=276587&sessionid=1&key=C8D97DCEEBEE4E88D8CF2D0B4B6FA233&partnerrref=MIXWEB&sourcepage=register

regards
freq

Aloha.
Just got done watching/listening.

What cha think?

{‘-’}

Aloha curteye

apart from all the glitches in the video’s it was very informative , it’s good to know that the note expression can be converted in too CC info to control external hardware IF the external hardware will allow it , but its a great step forward for midi !

drum replacement ,well what can i say ,take the hit points of audio and replace them with midi drums , very smart , yes it was a good insite to c6

regards
freq

I thought so as well.

Thought the video glitches was because I’m on a mac.

But all in all I learned a bit.

Greg Ondo is kool and at times sounds like Andy Inatko :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

I hate to be Mr. ComplaineyPants, but the video issues were unacceptable. It would randomly jump back 1 minute in time just as I was about to learn something useful and then repeat content for a minute and then jump ahead 2 so I missed the important part. Over. And over.

They had better put those videos up for download.

well yep it was a step forward , also demonstrated on the mac as well :wink: the last time i even got close to working with a mac was the cross over time from atari to mac , the first vst which steiny back then sold vst saying audio and midi could be used together where the truth of the matter was after folking out over £900 you had to wait for an update to link audio and midi which took about 5 1/2 months , pretty impressed with c6 so far ,seems very stable on xp !

freq

+!x1000!

i thought i was tripping ,thanks for the reinforcement that im not going mad :astonished: :astonished: it was bloody annoying

freq

The video glitches made it impossible for me to follow along. Couldn’t keep the train of thought on the track, I guess!

They totally screwed up the part where I didn’t win the free copy of C6.

its an outrage !!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

My guess is they totally underestimated the demand and their servers simply choked on all the requests. It was borderline waste of time for me. Hopefully they will publish the videos on the MIX site… I’d really like to see those without the glitching…

In summary, not a great way to market a great product. :confused:

i think they said they would be for download tomorrow on the mix website :smiley: :smiley:

freq

I missed it so I would love a stream/download :slight_smile:

Outrageous, indeed. I won a free copy of C6!

Yeah but when will you get it? :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

They were adjusting the streaming settings for the streaming as the webinar was going on to accommodate all of the people. It was a bigger turnout than expected.

The webinar will be posted in its entirety on the Mix website soon, probably tomorrow. The videos used in the webinar should be on the official Steinberg YouTube channel tomorrow at www.youtube.com/steinbergsoftware. In case you do not want to wait the videos are now uploaded to www.youtube.com/clubcubase.

TO JMCecil we are sorry that you did not win the raffle. :slight_smile:

All the best,

Greg

It’s not too late to rectify the error :stuck_out_tongue:

Even with the video glitches, it seems like you had some good content. I’m still in need of some detailed usage of warping with the new detection and tempo mapping functions. I was hoping to use it without slicing. But, looks like you have to slice to quantize.

You already can stream it - I just did and it was all OK.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: