Wednesday 20th livestream announcement!

Exciting.! Though whatever its about, there’d be maximum ‘Kudos’ points scored (to the whole team) if whoever’s presenting, sports a ‘Jankalog’ T-Shirt…! :smiley:

Just would be a top cool move. No word, no hint, no drawing attention to it… At the very least it will acknowledge the effort made.

I know it won’t happen at this one, but its the way I’d deal with it; then just let word of (social media) mouth do its stuff…
:slight_smile: :laughing:

I hope this time the logo won’t fall off the wall …

This time they’ll do in on purpose - but upwards!

I think it’s the announcement of a Dorico Master Edition, containing a single button tool that, when clicked on, will create original, eternal masterworks, properly credited to you of course, complete with perfect engraving and a custom recording of one of the great symphonic orchestras playing your piece back after having two weeks to practice it diligently so as to achieve perfection. This will sell for the new low price of 99 cents, and even that will be an optional donation.

The SE version will do the same but for solo or duo works.

I wish this forum had “like” buttons…

Sorry. For now you’re going to have to transpose and apply the necessary EQ.

There is going to be the addition of finger cymbals in 5 sizes. Daddy, Mommy, Brother, Sister, and Baby. Holding true to form, the Daddy size will be the shortest and fastest.

The five finger cymbals will be able to reside in one layout. For the foreseeable future the wind, brass and string families will have to reside in separate layouts, spaced at least two metres apart, with perspex acoustic screens.

… unless your finger symbol sample library contains a “sanitizer” keyswitch.

I anticipate a conversation about masking…

Perhaps a mobile version to catch-up with StaffPad?

Though integration with Cubase would be great. As would Iconica integration. Interested to see what’s up…

Inside sources tell me that Daniel and company will be announcing a recipe for delicious Dorico popovers. Yum!

It looks like a better mixer for Dorico.

I had the same idea watching the picture.

I can’t believe that I just watched the entire Tantacrul video. I didn’t realize how many UI issues there were with this “Advanced” program.

As long as they are not announcing that after Tantacrul’s video and the current economic situation they are ending the Dorico project. :astonished:

(Perhaps they are going to buy and bury Finale and Sibelius. :smiling_imp: )

That’s the Cubase mixer, which suggests something interesting…

I’m still hoping for Dorico’s Engrave Mode to produce actual copperplate engravings. It’s a shame this isn’t implemented yet.