Weekend blitz! SWA HALion 4 | In Depth 60% off

Hi folks!

Just wanted to drop by and let the Steinberg fan base know that for a limited all Steinberg based product video tutorials are on sale for 60% off till June 24th! Including SWA HALion 4 | In Depth

HALion 4 | In Depth

The latest incarnation of Steinberg’s ever powerful virtual sampler instrument brings a wealth of improvements, new features and functions that take this sampler to the next level. all this power it might be easy to get overwhelmed, enter Streamworks Audio’s HALion 4 | In Depth. Instructor’s Donna Hanson and Walter Hunnicutt (instructors of SWA Complete Cubase 6 and SWA Complete Reason 5) will walk you through the vast feature set of this almighty sampler instrument, providing clear concise understanding of the topics at hand.

More info @ http://streamworksaudio.com/products/halion4_indepth

I would also like to add that we are aware some may feel that we are breaking the rules here on the Steinberg forums by posting spam. As it may appear this way, I assure you that Streamworks Audio has a professional partnership with Steinberg Media Technologies and have received the correct authorization to post information regarding our Steinberg based products. Thank you for your understanding.

I would also like to add that we are aware some may feel that we are breaking the rules here on the Steinberg forums by posting spam. As it may appear this way, I assure you that Streamworks Audio has a professional partnership with Steinberg Media Technologies and have received the correct authorization to post information regarding our Steinberg based products. Thank you for your understanding.

Just to repeat in normal size so hard to read in small letters :wink: