Weird functionality with locked taskbar in Windows 10

I like to lock the Windows taskbar so it never appears unless I move the mouse to the bottom of the screen. I’ve noticed some weird behavior with Wavelab and the taskbar lately though… Sometimes when Wavelab is open/active, the taskbar just appears - even if I don’t move the mouse to the bottom. Also, sometimes when Wavelab is open, I move the mouse to the bottom wanting the taskbar to appear, and it won’t appear at all! I end up having to minimize Wavelab to access the taskbar.

I don’t know if these problems are Windows, or Wavelab… but I just wanted to post here to see if there is a fix. It’s not super critical, but it is a constant annoyance… it would be great if there’s a fix for it.

Thanks,
Todd

Hi Toader,

Come to think of it, I believe I have seen my previous Wavelab Elements 9.1 do that. After a big Microsoft Windows Update I lost some of my functionality and have moved on to version 10. I haven’t had it long enough to say whether that is occurring on my new Suite.

I’m on the latest version of Wavelab Pro here… Windows 10. In the taskbar settings window, I had “Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode” enabled, and “lock the taskbar” also.

Hey! I started messing with 10.0.6 late last night, but this problem seems to be fixed… I will experiment with it more to be sure, but it’s looking promising! Thanks PG!

-Todd
Noise Radiation Studios