I have this graphic bug with Cubase Pro 10.5.20 in windows 10:
There’s a white border in the left part of some of the windows, and the windows seems like it’s moved to the right,but not the titlebar. It disappears when I move the window, but it’s really annoying. Anyone knows how to solve this?
I attached some pictures:
Edit: Things I tried and don’t make a difference:
- Redownload and reinstall cubase.
- Different gpu drivers (nvidia gtx1080Ti) Both game ready and studio versions, and the last 2 versions of them
- Activate HiDPI mode. Deactivate HiDPI mode (I only have 1 screen 1920x1080)
- Run cubase in safe mode (with plugins disabled, and with preferences disabled)
- Change windows perfomrmance settings (control panel - system - advanced - performance) to best performance.