Weird Repeat Signs

I’m on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1 using the latest release of Dorico and getting those weird Repeat starts and ends with dots on lines instead of between them. Has anyone experienced the same issue? I tried restarting Dorico and my Mac, same results. Would love some help with this! Thank you!
Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-17 um 12.32.58.png

That sounds as if you do not have the latest version of Bravura, which has changed since the original Dorico release.

Yes, I think Derrek is absolutely correct. If you have copies of Bravura and Bravura Text in your /Library/Fonts or /Users/your-username/Library/Fonts folder, try removing them, so that the copies that are included inside the Dorico application bundle will be used instead.

Thank you both! That would explain it since I’m using Bravura outside of Dorico too, will look into it on Sunday I suppose

Hi Daniel, I tried your advise and removed the font from the library. Unfortunately Dorico then didn’t find Bravura at all (I was just getting rectangles all over the place). Should it be in the application package /resources/fonts/ folder? Because it isn’t in my case…

I found Bravura version 1.204 online and installed that, but it doesn’t fix my problem. Where Can I find a newer version?

The most up-to-date version of Bravura can be found here.

It’s working! Thanks once more for your fast responses in this forum Daniel!