Welcome to WaveLab 10!

Reinstalled Yamaha Steinberg USB driver first.
Problem solved !!!
Thanks Philippe for your kind support.
Beppe

Do I see it right, that you still can not move markers in the audio editor without using a mouse or a trackpad?

Do I see it right, that you still can not move markers in the audio editor without using a mouse or a trackpad?

You can edit marker times with the keyboard, from the marker list window. But this is not new.
Else what do you mean?

Sorry, I mean that I can nudge markers in an audio montage, but not in the audio editor. It would be very important for me, because I work with the auto split funktion and I want to adjust the markers afterwards by selecting them (with the existing key commands) and then nudge them with a shortcut (or better: with a jog wheel).
Just take it as a feature suggestion for later :slight_smile:

Just take it as a feature suggestion for later

Actually this is already in the suggestion database…

Mmmm! No new tools and features useful for me. I going to carry on working with 9.5 and I go to wait for the 10.5 or 11 version to update with, I hope, automation. Is only wait between 2 / 4 years! :slight_smile:

This happened to me also, with the Yamaha USB Audio Driver. And will stop or crash WL10.
What i did was make WL10 run as Administrator and the ThrowRegOpenKey did not happen and WL10 started up correctly.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have to say for an update to WL10 what is kind of anniversary 10 version, it is not spectacular update and for those who have WL9 or WL9.5 is might not be worthfull featured update. I did it only to keep up and have the money for it.

I tend to agree. I did upgrade but it seems like this version is bleeding issues (if the forum is any gauge).

I will stay put on 9.5 until at least the first maintenance patch is out there.

VP

An observation: After reading all the WL 10 posts. It seems as though WL10 was not quite ready for prime time and the developers were rushed into putting out something that was not quite complete or ready for the “real world”. I love WL but this update seems not to be the norm. FWIW

When is the update due?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
… oh look! We’re here!
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we th…

Hi
I try to get a copy of trial version to try out before buy it.
Where can I get it? I couldn’t find it on the site it only have Full version or upgrade when I try to get it.
Thx

No trial for WL 10 that I know of - unless something has radically changed lately?

See here

https://www.steinberg.net/en/products/steinberg_trial_versions.html

VP

A little more patience needed… There’ll be a Trial edition released along with the 1st maintenance update; like Steinberg always do. I think I read PG say somewhere here, that should be mid to end of this month the latest.

Hi just purchased this it will not activate with my e licence dongle also sometimes will not even open on my system
cannot get any support from Steinberg

Every thing is up to date

any solutions
Thanks

Screen shots and/or error messages would help. Need some info to determine what the problem is.

VP

No, it’s not even installable on Sierra :frowning:

:exploding_head:

This is so confusing

Blockquote

Why is parallel/aux-processing only available for Clips and not for Tracks?
Would make more sense.