What is happening with Cubase PRO 10?!!!

Greetings, DEAR STEINBERG!

Few days ago I bought an upgrade from Artist 9 up to PRO 10! I spent half of my damn salary on that damn upgrade and this Cubase PRO 10 isn’t worknig properly! I want my money back and I don’t wanna use you product anymore, Steinberg!
You have no good support that could help directly and respond quickly as possible! instead of this I have to write these damn comments!
For example Waves company helped with an issue of their plugins via TeamViewer and we solved the issue in less of 10 or 15 minutes!

THE ISSUE IS:

When I load up a Cubase ARTIST’s 9 project in Cubase PRO 10, it kicks me out with an error! I CAN’T LOAD UP ANYTHING FROM MY PREVIOUS ARTIST 9 VERSION - ANYTHING! And I have no idea how to solve that, 'cause you have no damn support that helps me with this issue directly!

Oh, no, sorry you have direct support, but for west countries and EU, but for eastern countries like Russia you have your super powerfull forum!

Well, bye for now, I have to go to drink vodka and dance with a bear while it playing on a balalaika!
Cubase 10.0.20.187 64bit 2019.6.4 18.48.51.902.dmp (845 KB)
Cubase 10.0.20.187 64bit 2019.6.4 18.45.52.302.dmp (854 KB)
Cubase 10.0.20.187 64bit 2019.6.4 18.45.44.455.dmp (869 KB)

Hi,

Make sure all of your plug-ins are up-to-date, please.

Do you use any plug-in with iLok?

Hello,

first off, please read the terms of use again and use a proper language: you’ll avoid having the title edited and the thread closed, like this one.

As for your issue, you might want to follow Martin’s advice, the crash is in Autotune 8.1 and probably caused by the protection.
Here you find, quoted, what we received from Antares: [CAN-20441] Cubase 10 + Auto-tune 8.1.1 - #50 by Thomas19 - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Support for Russia is done by Yamaha Russia - they will either help you with the issue or forward it to the second level support here in Hamburg.