What’s the best timesaver you’ve ever discovered?

Yes! But For now, I can remember only from G1 to G9, slowly get ideas to g10,g11.
As I mention above, need time to create “memory muscle”.
Couple days ago, I work in other studio, with regular keyboard, and it was super uncomfortable :sweat_smile:

Also, I wondering how this little things speed up audio editing process, when you assign functions to nearest button around your hand on keyboard

how silent are the keys on that model, and do they rattle at certain frequencies?

I’ve had to get rid of certain keyboards for that both those reasons. key press too loud, or keys buzzing on certain frequencies. I got the K800 for that reason, more laptop style keys.

it seems silent & rattle are ok here, but maybe it depends on condition. mine is 4/5

i have that key set to render in place and then it automatically deletes the rendered track…

another big favourite of mine is when working with audio files… if you want to change all of the duplicated samples on a track hit alt & shift and drop the new sample on top of the old one and it and all the duplicates will be replaced…

1 Like

if you tune tons of vocals, this macro is for you.
Its open selected audio event, automatically analyze VariAudio, and your cursor is selected to VariAudio Tool.

2 Likes

In question of tuning vocals, i found 2 shortcuts that speed up the process, and improve the result.

Sample Editor - VariAudio - Correct pitch
Sample Editor - VariAudio - Reset All Changes

usefull to assign this commands to keys like
Shift+R - Correct pitch
Ctrl+R - Reset all Changes

@steve can you pls tag this topic tips-and-tricks ? ty <3

1 Like

other tip for vocals, probably who works with post production, aready implemented this. For others (like me) it can be new.

Since C12 now have LUFS normalize.

• assign Statistics at KC, and use at vocal takes that sounds good. look at number of Integrated Loudness,
  • then apply this numbers in LUFS Normilize to vocal takes that out of overall volume.
    It’s save’s alot of time
2 Likes