What were you thinking?

I never attacked anyone with adjectives or comments, just put my opinions about my needs of an application. But some people seem to be uncomfortable with that and end up whatever your comments and showing angry and demoralized a user. That is not good!
and I made clear that I believe both the application that I spent my money, was a cool to compliment, in response I’m called adjectives that don’t represent me.
I really don’t need to waste my time with people who will not help, only took the forum seriously why I realized that there were people of steinberg involved in topics. Also I’m sure a top executive or a great musician or arranger would not giving names to the other in a forum.

My first question to myself was: Was I civil enough with my post? I hope so, and please tell me, if and when not!

Sorry for the following example in advance, I just want to make a comparison: I’ve read a book about the austerity policy of the EU shortly. Austerity might be a virtue, yet it does not fit to the character of some nations who are members of the EU, as we can see.
So: Some people react very fast and emotional, others (nearly) always civilized and controlled. That’s people, and if we are mature enough, we can handle this. I have the impression our culture is a bit too civilized nowadays (there are too many reasons not to be civilized IMO), yet it really helps discussing certain objectives.

And: I personally can handle an emotional outbreak better than a - in my eyes - righteous, cynical comment. And 550,- EUR is a lot of money for 98% of mankind. It should not be part of taking or getting lessons.

congratulations for clarity, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
in this whole story I don’t know if I’m the emotional part, but either way, it’s worth saying that at the time of writing was not so emotional, :question: :question: :question: :question:
and I was trying to find the words a translator to express myself in English, I’m Brazilian and my English isn’t the best. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:
When I referred to the money always was trying to say: If I spent my money, that’s why I believe in the product, it was a way of saying: Hey we’re on the same side, it can have a different sense for who is in Europe, but for us it’s a very big compliment. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

But trying to sum up, the only thing that is not good is a user try to lessen the importance of another user without knowing enough.
And most important of all, who is still writing, is to collaborate with the different points of views of what is more urgent for Dorico can work for everyone. Why what you saw were people who bought more haven’t made the switch from sibelius or notion yet.
Besides, I am peace.
And I hope that my translator has done a good job! Lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: