What will I need for my reinstall of C6?

C6 has developed some peculiar issues with UAD plugins: after loading 41 UAD plugs, I try to load another and Cubase freezes, even though my UAD Meter is only at 48% and my ASIO meter is at right around the same thing. It does it in many different files, so I know it’s not a matter of a file being corrupted.

Point being: I think that it might be a problem with the program itself being somehow corrupted. My question is: what am I going to have to remember once I reinstall?

For instance: will Halion Sonic SE and Halion One be taken away with the reinstall? If so, I’m going to have to remember where I put all the content. Things like that-those are the questions that make a reinstall like this so scary and stressful, and I was wondering if I could get some suggestions from the community about all the things I should remember and write down for future use, before I “push the button”.

Any suggestions?

My 2 cents: (derived from german version, so translate yourself…:wink: )
In Windows, under "all programms>Steinberg Cubase (desktop down left) there is an entry “file folder for Cubase application” In this folder all your preferences are stored. Copy and save this folder to have your Cubase back as it was before. This will probably not affect your file paths I think, these you might have to remember separatly. But at least appearance, shortcuts, colours and all this is there again.