On 12 may 2016, Lars Slowak said about Cubasis 2.0
Please note that we announce new versions when they become available.
But I’m happy to say that the next Cubasis release will be packed of lots of great new features.
So I can skip asking about the release date and focus on these “lots of great new features”!
Since the release in December 2012, I saw Cubasis evolve into the serious DAW that it is today.
I praise Steinberg for keeping up with AB, IAA , AU, iCloud etc. and prevent it from getting obsolete.
To come to the point, here are some burning questions!
- What kind of great new features will be in 2.0?
- Does it have full MIDI support for hardware surface controllers like the Korg nano and micro products?
- Can we use new techniques like clip launching as seen in Ableton Live and GarageBand?
- Does it have a wave edit tool?
- Can we expect a heavily revamped GUI?
- Will it be a free update for existing Cubasis owners or do we pay a fair upgrade fee?
I bet others are as excited as I am and can come up with even more burning questions.
So please, tell us more?