What's new in N11.0.10?

Is there anything new in N11.0.10 apart from the fixed graphics on the MixConsole?

No documentation is provided.

Edit: I see that an error with Melodyne/ARA has also been fixed.

Here are some notes. NUENDO 11.0.10 RELEASE NOTES

1 Like

pretty much a cut-n-paste from C11.0.10

they even forgot the find/replace :smiley:

Cubase did not scroll to the position of the selected track in the MixConsole as expected.

1 Like

I noticed that too. And it doesnā€™t mention the graphic fix on the MixConsole (but thatā€™s no big deal really).

ā€˜Less haste, more speedā€™.

1 Like

I donā€™t think those release notes have ever been very exhaustive, unfortunately. The cynical side of me thinks the less you say the less you can get held to account for :smiley:

1 Like

That is an annoying disappointment.

Chewy

Yes they have newly messed up the metering system. Unbelievable that this was actually made on the 13th January and today I install and the meters are messed up and apply does not work on any other meter configuration, apart from +3 digital. Cannot change to usual meter profile or any other.

2 Likes

Actually, when I said above ā€œThat is an annoying disappointmentā€ I was referring to the not-fixing the issue with removing projects from the hubā€™s recent projects list. The meters thing was also an unpleasant surprise, even if I was thinking about changing mine anyway. Stillā€¦ dang it! I guess you canā€™t please all the people all the time. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m experiencing anything better in this updateā€¦ and definitely am affected by the two above-mentioned inconveniences.

I donā€™t mind the standardized meter displays not being changeable. But I do wish theyā€™d left my custom preset alone!

Chewy

Well on the 2 of my systems the channel meters wonā€™t change from +3db digital since the update of 11.0.10

Yes totally agree of the added disappointment of this maintenance fix missing ā€œnot being able to remove listingsā€ in the hub in update 11.0.10
Such an obvious fix to rectify, surely.

1 Like

People use the hub?

Yup, I guess it is there to be used having been created by Steinberg. However it appears the creators themselves donā€™t use it or they would have fixed it !