What's normal procedure to get Dorico 2 Pro trial?

What’s normal procedure to get Dorico 2 Pro trial?
It’s not obvious!
I pic “get trial Dorico”, then enter email (the same “my steinberg” profile), then password.
After I see the promise “Dorico Pro 2 Trial requested!
You’ll receive the Dorico Pro 2 trial download link via email now.”
And nothing(
Thanks

process looks right. is it possible you typed in your email address incorrectly ?
Or, have you already had a trial license ?

Have you checked your spam folder?

Friends, yes, im checked spam folder.
"have you already had a trial license " — I did trial request maybe 2yrs ago about Dorico 1,
I’ve serial for it, but I did not use it then. And now I want to use Dorico 2, I am sending a request, but do not receive a reply!
For example “use serial for Dorico 1”, or “Your previously received serial also fits Dorico 2”- just nothing!
How and by what signs can I guess what is going on? Just ignore and no answer.
So, serial from Dorico 1 will be fits for Dorico 2 ?
if so - should I just to download regulat Dorico 2 pro with assistant (not trial), and enter serial for trial Dorico 1 ?
Thank you for assistance!

Serial for trial Dorico 1 do not working with Dorico 2 pro.
I download Dorico 2 pro with download manager and tried.
And
let me repeat the main question!
How do I get a trial of Dorico 2 if Steinberg ignores my request for a receipt?
I am following the procedure, they accept my request, but nothing comes in response to the mail!
But advertising letters about other product as a cubasis and retrologue, comes regularly.
And one more thing: in my profile on My Steinberg in “My Newsletter”, 3 days ago I noted the item “subscribe to letters”.
Today I had to re-note this item. I am the owner of 3 cubase10pro licenses, I am not a novice.
The most interesting is that I personally have never deactivated this item.
Today, right now, I tried again. Full procedure. And the same - “My Newsletter”=off. WHY?
How damn get this trial finally?

Ifeelgood, as a Cubase customer you might be able to write a friendly letter to Steinberg support. They will surely assist you.

@Ifeelgood, I’ve sent you a trial activation code via private mail.

Ifeelgood, as a Cubase customer you might be able to write a friendly letter to Steinberg support.
never used support.
tried to find where to write - it is not so obvious.
there is no definite “here is the address of Steinberg technical support”

Thank you for assistance!
I got the code!