When do you think C9.5 will come out?

I’m still on C8. I’ve been in the middle of projects (that are going longer than expected) and so have held off on upgrading. At this point, I figured I’d just wait for the .5 before jumping in. So…inquiring minds wanna know - any thoughts on when it will be released?

-Tom

New Cubase Pro and Artist versions are always released on the first thursday of December.

If you upgrade within the grace period then you can actually buy 9 a little earlier and still get 9.5 for free.

I hope not until it is really ready and needed. I’m saving my pennies more for instrument upgrades. Cubase Nine is really good.

I’m too excited already. Can’t cope with seeing it mentioned.

9.5 is great. I’m sure you will like it!

Any clues to what we should expect. I really can’t cope! the wait is killing me!!!

Just wondering how you know that 9.5 is great?

Regards :sunglasses:

Sarcasm.

:slight_smile:

Regards :sunglasses:

Beta testers participate here too.

Just a question, C 9.5 is newest version, but what feature it will be add or upgrade?

Stop it. After the Ozone 8 Neutron 2 ridiculous ‘Loyalty’ upgrade price letting everyone down, with not 1 part of it featuring any form of a loyalty discount, December the 7th can’t come any sooner.

I am praying that this is the stability, bug fix and performance improvement release we’ve long been waiting for, but I’d put the chances of that at around 1%. I’ve gotten pretty depressed about Cubase lately - every single feature I’ve tried regarding template efficiencies has been crippled by bugs or missing features. None of disabled multi output instrument tracks, track archives and track presets work satisfactorily, while general CPU use still seems poor. Obviously this thread is not the place to go into all the details, but I’m pretty despairing at this point. Steinberg really need to make good on making their existing functionality work as it should, and any new features should be workflow-related, not silly gimmicks.

Some hope, right?