When does cubase 8.5 comes out?

That’s factually correct. In fact, nobody is forcing me to use the computer at all. I can write letters, write music on manuscript paper, use the telephone, play the piano…

Listen up folks, install Windows 10 and try it. If it works well, great. If it doesn’t, what have you lost? Just roll back, install the backup you took before installing Windows 10 and blam - business as usual. There must be lots of users who have done just that.

ok… but its practically a tradition now, you have released it on the exact same day 3 years in a row… perhaps you should just make that the official day… like xmas

it’s not like I cracked some magic secret code…

It doesn’t now?

I seem to run just fine with windows 10 & 8 pro, though I do not use all the features inside pro, so for music production it may be just enough.

I’ve been running on Windows 10 since the end of July and haven’t had any problems with my other DAWs. I only just installed the trial version of Cubase Elements Sunday afternoon, so I certainly haven’t tested it thoroughly-- but I haven’t noticed any compatibility issues with it so far.

So true… Sad times they are…