I have a project which is for my upcoming single project for music label.
I need to freeze same channels to gain from CPU and RAM.
But when i freeze channel (audio or midi) , Cubase 6.5.5 crashes and stops working, shut itself down.
I really did everything .
- Reinstalled Cubase (cleaned everything)
- Created project from beginning how i did on previous one.
- Reintall all VST’s on project.
- I backed up project and i try on different hard disk . it does not help
- I copy and drag all audio and midi channels into new empty project … no solution.
- I created all channels midi & audio again and gain but no way
Only one i see that Cubase 6.5.5 does not want to freeze without problem on project…
Dear Steinberg , Could someone really help me ?
I really need to continue to my project…