when is the Cubase 10.5 release?

when is planed the Cubase 10.5 release?

is there some advance of what features will coming on it?

Like most software companies, Steinberg do not announce upcoming products until they are close to release.

If recent history is anything to go by, Cubase 10.5 will release some time in November or December. The feature set is unknown at this stage. It is possible that there will be a break with the practice of recent years, because Nuendo 10 has just been released and this release unifies Nuendo and Cubase to a much greater extent than before.

2019-11-13T13:00:00Z

When is Cubase 11 out? can’t wait :smiley:

Already saving up for Cubase 13. :smiley:

Should be some maintenance fixes,due very soon I would have thought . :smiley:
to sort out the bugs and other issues before any major release

Steinberg don’t release any news of their releases in advance that we know of (keeps us in suspense) :smiley:

Why do we need 10.5 release ?

Because we are humans who want stuff, and when we get that stuff we are happy for 2 seconds and then we want other stuff. Then we die.

Haha true. But I think ARA2 needs to be released before 10.5, we don’t want to pay extra for ARA2 :slight_smile:))

ARA2 has been promised for a point release of Cubase Pro 10 and Nuendo 10, which is due to release in the next few weeks. With the release of Nuendo 10, Nuendo and Cubase have a common codebase.

But when are the x.2 x.3 and x.4 releases?
It’s a mystery…

they always have been very consistent these past years with .5 and primary releases in the october - December window. I thought i’d stop upgrading for a while with cubase 8 but they always managed to sneak in a few features that I really wanted cubase to have, not to mention the performance improvements I had since 9. Where I have like 1/3d increase in performance headroom for the tracks that I made on this 10 year old pc. The streamlining of the interface itself in 10 was also a good move.

Why we need it? For a correct EUCON integration - including mixer visibility synch.

Sad. All of it.

They do not even have the first fully operational version available, like 10.1 or so. We are still in 10.0.30 that feels like a beta.

This is a big reason why, it’s been suggested that exporting to video will finally be available in 10.5, a feature all visual media composers need: Export to video - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

Yes. Order is important. :slight_smile:

I agree.

Please update VST Transit and Connect. I haven’t had any luck with both of these!!!