when is the Cubase 10.5 release?

Guys who call the current release a “beta” obviously NEVER had a beta release in their hands.

Wake up, guys.

Word!

Pffft!

What about Cubase ?

I am waiting for Cubase .5 :unamused:

its near?

If you check the historical release dates from version 7 in 2012 and forward at the bottom of this article, you’ll have a very good hint on when to expect the release… (mid-November last 2 years, early December the 5 five years before that). It c-o-u-l-d change, but I doubt that.

i heard cubase 10.5 will be the best cubase ever ,(well steinberg says it on every new release) :laughing:

It would be hard to imagine they would spend an entire year of efforts just to make it worse :slight_smile:

:laughing: well that would be interesting business model

Last year was the first that I actually skipped to buy an upgrade on release time. But ofcourse there was this promotion in june, and I heard about ARA that I actually found the most useful feature to upgrade for! So I got the upgrade half price.

They always have a few surprising workflow enhancements that whet my appetite for an upgrade, and the interface/menu behaviour improvements were also always a big reason for me to jump in. Let’s see what they can bring this year.

Why people wait for this update, they still won’t fix majors issues such: HiDPI etc, vector based native plug-ins and icons/windows…
See no reason to pay extra dosh for one more useless knob or slider, or one more marker track, or smth more weird!
Hey, Steinberg! Can you hear me! Yes, you! Mates, stop making breathtaking updates, really! I can’t even breath already from your super-duper inovative inventions!
Better clean the mess you already did.

From deep of my heart with love! :kissing_heart:

Seems to work for Microsoft!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Best answer on the internet :laughing:

I think it is a way to inject money in the annual budget. Some other daws charge you a yearly fee to keep you up to date. It is kind of the same thing, but you don’t have to pay up front if you feel that the new items are not worth it, at least for a while.

that’s a good thing, but i do hope they follow trend. There is a lot of things that i would like to see updated in Cubase.

cheers

:ok_hand:

I believe it will be released by this November or December. Though I don’t have any idea about what the new features are going to be in the release. The features will not be known until Steinberg releases it.

110% Agree. I am tired of waiting for fully working HiDPI. Steinberg - Should I sell all my 4k screens? I am waiting two years for this damn update. Two years I cannot properly work with my Nuendo a 6x Cubase licences + plugins in it. I am so angry since the annual version 10. It changed nothing important, I paid so much for my all licences and updates :frowning:(((