When is the next Update for N6 expected to release?

When is the next Update for N6 expected to release?

Hello,

6.0.4 is planned for late May.

Thanks,
Timo

Looks like C7.0.4 was just announced. Probably gives a hint as to much of what we will see in N7.0.4?

And for as long as scrolling is reversed Nuendo 6 is a maddening nightmare to use. I could almost live with some of the other bugs I’ve encountered but reversing the scrolling simply breaks the usability of a primary function of the application - which is to move about the timeline.

I’m speechless this hasn’t been fixed with a hot fix already.

I remain skeptic on that one…

Maybe Steiny wants you to hate clicking so much that you will spring for a Nuage system? :smiley:

I am still only using the trial of Nu6 and the experience has been mixed.
First off, it isn’t even a “full” trial.
The chord assistant is missing and none of the note expression (articulations) functions are even in there.
Wonder what else isn’t there to be trialed.

Working with the new mixer feels like working half blindfolded.
I’m guessing that blindfold is there to facilitate use of Nuage.
I use a single 32" 1080p TV for a monitor.
The key commands to bring the mixer to the front don’t work as expected.
If the mixer is behind the project window to begin with,
the key command closes the mixer instead of bringing it the front.
Now you have to press the key command again to open it.
Mouse wheel scrolling seems to stop working randomly, selecting a file and tweaking the volume on the info line
gets it working again. Weird.
I have a whole list of weird but it isn’t with me at the moment.

Are we still on for the end of May?

See Any ETA for Nuendo update? - Nuendo - Steinberg Forums

waiting excitedly…

Sounds like it’s now :wink:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_nuendo_6.html?lan=EN&etcc_plc=SHM&etcc_med=IAP&etcc_cmp=InApp&pus=Nuendo%206&etcc_ctv=Search%20Update

It seems. Looks much better - grey color is cool :-). Works slightly faster.

But has same problem as 6.0.3 + NEK - No Loopmash and Groove One. Other Mac users with NEK can replicate this?

The mixer GUI is much better now. Much more readable. There is no looking back for me.
Me love it. :smiley:

I want to try it, but I’m scared.

Is the metering ok? No weird stuff with the R128?

yes, looks way better…although I would prefer the channel numbers on the left border

That should be the quote under your Avatar.
:smiley:

Fredo

:smiley: hahaha… yes.

The new update feels more solid and it’s definitely snappier!
Thanks!

Definitely looks better. Easier to read. I love the vertical zoom. That one bugged me for a long time. I can see myself using the paint tool now for coding takes. I don’t know why I didn’t use it when it was there.

Thanks Steinberg.

Dean

But has same problem as 6.0.3 + NEK - No Loopmash and Groove One. Other Mac users with NEK can replicate this?

I can confirm this: I’ve got the same: The plug-in “LoopMash” could not be found for Instrument Track “LOOPMASH”!

But thankfully, we’ve got the “Import Karaoke Lyrics as Text”-feature now! :wink:

Niek/ Amsterdam.