When is the next Update for N6 expected to release?

Much better!!!

Still a few problems remain, the mixer still lands on top of the project window on monitor 1 when switching from full screen on monitor 2
Solo Defeat on the project window still cannot be set, only on the mixer window.
The Color tool is there but it doesn’t let me assign a color…strange one, that’s new
The I/O connection faders have the arrow to assign a color but you can’t set a color…
The faders are still stretching badly when stretched in height…there should be a limit here, when wanting only faders and have a full screen they are stretched over the whole screen, very very ugly…
Send effects…I still have to hit the right mouse button to edit them and it brings up the effect it should bring up the channel (I know that is a new request).

Anyway, big, big improvement though over readabilty now it’s workable. Keep fixing the mixer PLEASE

Hi,

Solo Defeat on the project window still cannot be set, only on the mixer window.

the modifier for SOLO DEFEAT is ALT+CTRL+click. Sorry the tooltip is wrong there.

The I/O connection faders have the arrow to assign a color but you can’t set a color…

True. Once their automation tracks are visible in the project window, it works. Press the automation R/W buttons once to get them there. It is a workaround.

We’ll look at the other issues of your report as well.

Best regards,
Thorsten

Mixer looks much better now! Better colours, better visibility of everything. Great! And thanks for that!

But I still totally dislike that Control Room GUI, and all that tab-bing in channel overview. Why can’t I have my user-defined view-settings back? That was great, and I am used to define, what I want to see in that window!

And still can not control mixer unless clicking into it (bringing it to front) via mouse!

Same here

HI Thorsten

The color works but only in the project window, the mix window remains as it was and won’t let you assign a color.

The ctrl/alt click for solo defeat does NOT work in the project window.
(I am on a MAC in 64 bit mode)