When will 10.0.40 be out?

The usual question.

“This month” has been said, so I guess this week, or next if it’s a bit delayed…

Paul

Development it’s finished, hence it’s a matter of logistics, hence probably next week.

Hey PG,

Any chance this issue has been addressed? Almost every single time I open a montage, this happens:

Thanks,
Todd

Hi PG!
Has been fixed the incompatibility with High Sierra?

It is “next week” so is it going to be out this week? Just curious.

Normally yes

Haha, cryptic answer. Like asking Buddha a question. :slight_smile:)

It’s out:

Time to start asking about 10.0.50 then? :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing:

+1

it is out! and it fixes the disappearing of my cd/dvd burner (and i can mount again, so i can install native instruments stuff, when there is an update).

it is not in the release notes.

it is out! and it fixes the disappearing of my cd/dvd burner (and i can mount again, so i can install native instruments stuff, when there is an update).

Good, but no, nothing was done about this case, which seems caused by some Windows update (still mysterious).

Philippe

ok… it wasn’t there yesterday… now it is back today, after installing wavelab pro 10.0.40…

on this machine, desktop, main studio, i am not at 2004 yet. the last update i got was, 2020-1 update etc… but that was 6 days back.

so… i don’t understand it anymore…

but it is back, i don’t want to understand it! ha! (i am nerd, i want to, but… no!)

perhaps a conflict? no! it works again, and thanks for the update! i own wavelab pro 10, via the last sale. and it is great. (with spectralayers and cubase pro 10.5 a great ecoystem).