When will CC121 controller be compatible with Windows 11?

When will CC121 controller be compatible with Windows 11??

I still see it is in testing , and it has been like that for long while now.
Is anyone really testing it??

I am being patient but would like a rough estimate

All the Best
John

I really doubt there would be any problems with the CC121 and Windows 11. It’s only a midi device.

1 Like

I just see it is still in testing.
I am still a little apprehensive upgrading at this moment Steve.
I not hearing too many success stories as of yet.

All the Best
John

have you heard any stories at all?

I’ve edited the title to have at least some relation to the question… :smiley:

1 Like

I have updated to Windows 11. My CC121 is working fine so far. I do suggest running Download Assistant directly after updating. If not you may get a prompt to run LCC to fix the problem.

Hi PolyPhonix

I thought this was a friendly forum where we can discuss related topics like Windows 11 and cc121.
It seems that the 1984 thought police are out to make this a miserable site.
It is the peoples forum . What was the point of changing titles etc as it was all about the CC121 and a bit of banter. What is it today with this snowflake society that we live in

All the best
John

I agree completely. I was disappointed. It took a lot of time on my part to make sure the CC121 was working properly with Windows 11. Even though I am a tech it was unsure what the outcome would be. The CC121 is MIDI so it really should not have any issues. It is truly a sign of our times. Sad.

Glenn

Hi Glen
I have not had my knuckles rapped yet, but the CC121 is going great with Windows 11.
All vst’s are going great as well so far.

All the Best
John :slightly_smiling_face:

Sounds good. Steinberg needs to update their “testing” on the CC 121. I got tired of checking the hardware list last week.

Glenn

Hi Glenn
You cannot say that here . You will be erased!! lol
I also agree the CC121 is taking an age and it must have been tested by now
Gulfoss is worth a buy with the discount on it now (I can see the eraser will be looking!!)
Works great in Cubase.

Gulfoss ?

Hi Glenn
Intelligent EQ — Google!!

Wow … just saw this on YouTube … very cool indeed.