When will I become a Senior Member?!

I can’t answer, I can’t answer that…

When will I see my face on Steinbergs’ website?

Ass soon as you are 65 years old… :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

Hmm yes, so from then I can go on to be a rock star?

As soon as you have made 1000 posts.

Quality doesn’t matter.

So how does it feel now that you are a Senior Member Mr. Soundman?

It seems you have been around for a while with that Avatar and all.

I am not even in the 500’s yet for my postcount but this will increase due to the inevitable landing of a new SB product in the near future (hopefully by the end of the year).

429 eh? Only another 571 and then we take you into a room with a large sheet of plastic on the floor and some elderly Italian gentlemen … :wink:

I like this response much better than mine.

Regards. :sunglasses:

I would be great if SB had a blog feed that aggregated users’ work.

I’m sure there are plenty of people who take pride in their setups and would like some extra exposure instead of all the “big names” because as everyone knows in commercial studios that are backed by a record co., there in the corner would be a DAW running Cubase and Nuendo on a Mac or a PC, for when Apple is not playing right but gaining an insight into “small guy” operations would be a unique perspective but to also be able to affiliate those persons’ with forum posts would have an even greater impact.

Any takers?

im not sure about that one, but after 65 you surly nearer to be under the rock :mrgreen:

Wow, I didn’t realize, I’m a senior member. Wow, it feels good. Who needs advice, or whatever?

Just wait until your member is not only senior but also grand

I wonder when that might happen? :ugeek:

the next level after grand senior is "spirit member " ghost member ?

I thought it was “Woodlocked”

If you have to ask, you won’t get in. :open_mouth:

-Tom