Where are the Insert Chain presets stored?

Hey guys,

I’m talking about the presets here:

Anyone know where they are stored? I’m on Mac but if you know where they are on Windows I’d like to know also as that might help me find them.

Thanks for your time.

Hello,

I can’t find this path, but you can use Track Presets here too.

Track presets, you can find here:
Users > User name > Library > Application Support > Steinberg > Track presets

You can try to find Insert presets here:
Application > right click to the Cubase 6 > choose Show Package Content > Contents >

On the Windows, there are used these folders (I think):
My Documents, or Documents folder. In the older Cubase, there has been used Application Data, or AppData.

Best,

\Presets\InsertsFolderPresets.pxml

“/Users//Library/Preferences/[Application]”

Maybe this list will help.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support/knowledgebase_new/show_details/kb_show/cubase-and-nuendo-program-preferences-files-in-detail/kb_back/2025.html?tx_p77sbknowledgebase_pi1[keyword_search]=Preferences

Thank you for your replies. I believe InsertsFolderPresets.pxml is the file that I’m looking for. I have all my track presets and VST presets backed up. I just needed to backup the Insert presets. Hoping to get a new Mac with SATA 3.0 and Thunderbolt soon. Just want to make sure that all my presets will be there when I install Cubase fresh on a new Mac.

Just a question; when I do eventually install Cubase on a new computer, is it just a matter of putting that InsertsFolderPresets.pxml file back in the same location?

BUMP;

L:\Documents\Steinberg\FX Chain Presets