Where did the meter bridge go.....?

Hi there,
i tried to find out on google if i was missing something blatant like a deselection in a menu somewhere for mix console but i am struggling to find anything. Its still there in version 9.0.30, but nowhere to be seen in version 9.5 with latest updates. Was it ninja moved or completely removed, or am i actually blind and there is a setting for it somewhere ?. Not the end of the world but when you are used to a certain work flow and then bits are gone it kinda throws you a bit.

If you look to the top right of your mixer there is a downward pointing triangle. Click on that and you’ll get the options that include the meter bridge.

But yes, pretty well hidden.
meterbridge.png

Thanks Nic. I was going crazy trying to find it - especially because I’d done it before & knew it was hiding somewhere. What makes it extra hard to find is that there is a normal sized down arrow which seems like where you should find the bridge, but it’s not. No the teeny-tiny easily overlooked arrow is the correct one.

Plus the manual tells you that a bunch of sections like the Meter Bridge and Pictures can be displayed.
But it doesn’t say how!

https://steinberg.help/cubase_pro_artist/v9.5/en/cubase_nuendo/topics/mixconsole/mixconsole_mixconsole_window_r.html

No worries, yes been there myself and spent ages trying to work out to get it back…