Where does it note whether Grp is mono or stereo?

I know it indicates Stereo/Mono for Groups in the mixer, but I couldn’t find anyplace in the track list or Inspector that indicated that (unlike Audio tracks, which clearly indicates Stereo vs Mono) … am I missing that somehow?

Thanks -

No you’re not missing anything…there is no indication in the track list…stereo & mono are identical.

Thanks for that, Grim. That’s a bummer though. Gotta go to the mixer to see? Maybe I’ll make all even number groups stereo/odd mono, or something, so I can stay in the track list/inspector.

Even in the mixer unless you open the routing view or the edit window there is no distinction as far as I can see.

Just to add how to activate the Stereo/Mono indications for audio tracks.

To activate the stereo mono indication:

• Right click on the Audio Track.
  • Select “Track Control Settings”
  • On the right side click on “Channel Configuration” and click on “<< Add” to add this from the hidden to the visible controls
  • You might want to put the “Channel Configuration” all the way up and group it with “name”.
  • Stereo audio tracks recieve the icon oo
  • Mono audio tracks recieve the icon o

Gr,
JHP

And when we’ve the possibility to change the mono to stereo and vice-versa without creating another track?

Hello,

yes, this works for Audio tracks, however, there is no item named “Channel Configuration” for Group tracks. That’s the problem.

Best regards

Miloslav

“Hello darkness, my old friend…” :wink: