Where is my old username/id?

Thanks so much :pretzel: :mushroom: :grapes:

Thanks.

My old username was Carvin Man.

-bredo

Hi - I’ve PM’d you about this.

I strongly disagree with the removal of the signatures. Now there is NO way to see if someone is an advanced pro user, mac or pc, or an absolute beginner. Can you explain to me how to get my signature back automaticly under every message I posted? Or do I have to eddit every post myself?

Thanks, kind regards, Jurgen

As previously mentioned, if users choose to put the same information in their profile then it is visible there. Signatures are a bad way of doing this as they create a huge amount of visual noise.

My old user name is Lloyd. Can you fix me too please?

Sorry Ben but I still strongly disagree. See my previous post. But thanks for answering again, that’s verry kind.

Hi Ben,
My old user name was Tracker. Can you fix mine too?
Thanks

Hey Ben,
My old username is “allegro”. Would appreciate it if you fixed mine as well.
Thanks!

My old username is QDriver. Thanks in advance.

hello my registered email address is suspended by google i forgot my steinberg password so how can i recover my credentials…

my id pankajsigdel@gmail.com
but my account is suspended by google so i want to change my email

Hi @Ben_at_Steinberg , I have the same problem and had to create a new username, can you please merge my current account to my previous username which was “dyrec” ?

Thanks a lot
Damien

@Ben_at_Steinberg: I have this issue too. I had the username ‘tlr’ but that was unavailable when I re-registered and had my account updated.