Where is the audiowarp button/function?! Good basic tutorials?

Hi there,
firstly sorry for placing a very basic question (I have missed all versions since 5.5 because I was happy with a stable XP desktop till end 2016 and seem to be struggling with the basics of 8.5 now):

One problem is that currently I can’t even get started with the audio warp function etc. because I simply can’t find the button any longer (!?) and my sample editor window looks different compared to the ones in the videos and the documentation (I can see only “vary audio” etc. but no audio warp).

Does anybody have an idea what I have done wrong!? I guess there is a simple solution and I simply haven’t clicked something…

Within this context: When I managed to get into the menue previously I found it extremely complex to manage when I wanted to adjust a longer vocal line to a groove - really not self explanatory for me and, honestly speaking, I found the the manual not super helpful…
I know there are many good tutorials for detailed advanced audio quantizing etc. but I am struggling to find good tutorials for the basic approach of Cubase for
-audio (i.e. audiowarp, markers etc.)
-midi (i.e. differences and how to use track instrument vs rack instruments vs midi tracks etc.)

Any idea anybody?

Thanks in advance for any hint on any of the both questions…

Right click in the area…

Thanks a lot,
I will have a try once back at my DAW notebook (and away from my work notebook)…hopefully finding exactly the right place for the right click…