Where to download Cubase AI or LE

Hello,
One year ago I’ve bought a Motif Rack XS (second hand) with a Cubase AI 6 (DVD?) and wanted to install the software now! But I havn#t got an activation code for that.
Is it possible to get this activation code, or is there any other way to get it licenced by Steinberg ??

Thanks in advance,
Robert

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

thank you for the answer. it really help me alot. I have one more question, I’ve lost my sheet that contain Download Access Code too, can I get it with just a registered hardware? or any solution for that? because i didn’t registered my cubase ai 6 in 2014. thank you for the answer

Hi,

Unfortunately I can’t help here (with the licenses in general). Get in contact with your local Steinberg dealer/technical support, please.

Hi i bought a UR28M only a few days ago. it came with cd for Cubase Ai6 but my Computer doesn’t have a cd rom. i cant seem to find a E-license but im getting its the same one i used for the UR28m. If i could get a link with a download that would be great

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hello Martin

I have the same problem as the first post on this forum reported by “jsw414751”. Can you send me the link too?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thanxs Martin!

awesome… :smiley: :laughing:

Could you send me the link??? Please
I bought CI2+ to a guy and I have the disk but I haven’t disk reader

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

May I get your PM for AI 6? I really need it but I couldn’t get it even I found it all day long!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,
I also have a Cubase AI 6 licence but have lost my CD a long time ago. If I could also please get the ISO link, that would be great!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Lost my CD for AI6. May I get the ISO link please? I have several songs waiting to be recorded. Thanks!

Hello.
Could I also please get a download link for Cubase AI6?

Thanks in advance!

My new laptop doesn’t have a CD drive. I cannot find a download for Cubase AI 6 to download.
Please PM me a download link.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.