Where to Download Older Versions of Cubase

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if anyone has a link to a download for Cubase 5. I have just built a new machine, but don’t have the disc. Of course, I have the e-licenser still. Thanks for your assistance.

1 Like

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi please help me with a Cubase 5 for Mac download link as my machine does not have a disk reader

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi,

Same issue here - just built a new machine with no DVD Drive

Have the original Discs and eLicenser USB .

Have also just purchased the Cubase 10 Update…which I cant run until I install Cubase 5 :slight_smile:

Any Help Greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome,

You can install and activate Cubase 10 without Cubase 5 installing.

Your Cubase 5 license is stored on the USB-eLicenser. So open the eLCC application, and click to the Enter Activation Code button. Enter your upgrade Activation Code and download the license. No you have Cubase 10 license. You can download it from the Steinberg Download Assistance.

I sent you PM anyway.

1 Like

Hi Martin,

I’m in the same situation as the above users, and would appreciate any direction you could send me to help re-install Cubase 5.

Hope you can help,

Thanks
al

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Just got the same issue here, is there no installer for C5 on Steinberg?

Hi,

I just sent you PM.

Hi there,

I have the same problem as some of the others on this thread - I want to install Cubase 5 on a new machine with no CD drive.

Can anyone help me out?

Cheers!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I have a same problem too. I have a new iMac without CD drive and I have a license to Cubase 5. Could you help me?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I want to purchase cubase 5, I do not have an e-licenser or the disks, I want to purchase it but I’ve had trouble finding anything, what do I do? I’ve been told contact them to ask about purchasing but, I would not know where to go to do that, please help me with this. thanks in advance

Hi and welcome,

You cannot purchase Cubase 5 now. Cubase 10 is available at this moment. You can buy it here.

You need an USB-eLicenser, but this is part of the retail version. Only if you buy an update, the USB-eLicenser is not included.

Hi, I have the e-licenser for cubase essential 5 but lost the disc…any downloads out there?? Thanks

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

HI All
It Might be incorrect to use this tread but I try.
I have reinstalled my laptop (disk crashed) and I do not have my disk for cubase essentials to my ci2 Steinberg

Hos Can I read my e-licenser what I am registered to use?
I Can only see mp3 license in my profile.

Thanks in advance

Brgds
Michael (Mcjams)

Hi and welcome,

Now, this is not the right thread…

What Cubase Essential version do you own? Did you register it at your MySteinberg account?

If not, then you have to get in touch with the official Steinberg support. They will ask you at least for any information about the license (maybe the Activation Code) to be able to find your license.