Where's my piano part dammit?

You know who you are. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

<3

Now get me that damn piano part. :laughing:

Good thinking, Larry! Public humiliation is sure to get him motivated. :laughing:

Sorry Larry. I have been busy studying quantum audio mechanics and it is taking a lot out of me. Really interesting though :ugeek: I’ll have it to you yesterday. :mrgreen:

Wow, they teach you how to actually do that in quantum mechanics?? :laughing: :laughing:

That’s where, if you know the position of a note you cant know it’s value and vice versa… :nerd:

A bit like Cubase MIDI :laughing:

:laughing:

All of you are too damn funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, Lenny, he knows I’m just busting his chops. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

OMG

I promised you that I’d work on it today… but instead I forgot about it and got drunk

TOMORROW FER SURE

:blush:

It’s better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not.

Suddenly, Doug, your signature has never seemed more appropriate. :slight_smile:

mwahahaHAHA! :smiling_imp:
Machinery you avoid testing when nobody else is around:

1. the guillotine

:laughing:

Sorry for a late response, but … I admit! I stole your piano part and not going to return it! If you want it back, come and get it! I have a baseball bat and a Pit Bull waiting for you :laughing:

Whats it’s name> (the pit-bull that is)

Oh … she’s called Mirpen (pronounced as “Mir” like the name of the space station or the word for “peace” in Russian and “pen” just like english word “pen”). And as far as at it comes to her attitude … here’s a photo of her with Wilma The-Mean-‘n’-Nasty-‘n’-Horrible-Canary-Dog: http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jvarjoti/mirpenwilma.jpg

haha Grrrr…

I have a staffordshire bull terrier cross, Cindy, we got from a rescue centre, her best friend is a lovely rhodesian ridgeback Max.

She looks a bit like this pic (not mine)