Which audio monitors are you guys using with Cubase??

Aloha guys
I know this topic was brought up in the old forum but I wanted to see
if the trends have changed in the past few years.

I’m using Genelec 1032s.

I was using Mackie 824s for years but I always found the bottom end to be a lil ‘funky’ (misleading)

TIA
{‘-’}

KRK RP6. :sunglasses:

ATC SCM150 and ATC SCM10 (5.1)
:smiley:

Hello

Listened hours in a musicshop to came to the conclusion to buy “cheap” Tannoy Reveal 6 passive speakers.

Remember, you rarely mix your sound for the high-end listeners. Mostly the finally mp3-users are satisfied with an iPod-128kbs quality sound.
(of course not the professionals… :laughing: )

Cheers

Good point.

I find it sad that we can listen to 24/32 bit music in our studios but our listeners
have to hear that same work at 16 bit or mp3 quality.

And I thought we were living in the future. (forward into the past —Firesign Theater)

{‘-’}

I use Alesis M1 monitors which are not exactly high-end, but the same is true for the rest of my gear so that’s not likely to change soon. I enjoy listening to them so I suspect they’re last in the queue for an upgrade.

Focal Solo6be

And love them…

I have Tannoy Reveal passives, and KEF Cresta Ones. I can switch in one, the other, or both. Not high end by any shout, but more than good enough for my needs. :sunglasses:

Tannoy Reveal 8D actives
after some trouble with both audio card and monitors they are now spinning again.
all I need for … a long time! :sunglasses:

I need some serious stuffing in the room, though.

A pair of trusty old Tannoy Mercury M20 hifi speakers.