Which graphics driver for music production / daw / Cubase ?

I have an nVidia GeForce 10 series card on Windows 10 Pro (64 bit).

The driver that installs by default is the GeForce Game Ready Driver - WHQL.

But is this the best driver for use with a DAW (Cubase in my case) ?

They also make a “Studio Driver”. Their website says: -

“Whether you are playing the hottest new games or working with the latest creative applications, NVIDIA drivers are custom tailored to provide the best possible experience. If you are a gamer who prioritizes day of launch support for the latest games, patches, and DLCs, choose Game Ready Drivers. If you are a content creator who prioritizes reliability for creative workflows including video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and livestreaming, choose Studio Drivers. Do a little bit of both? No worries, either can support running the best games and creative apps.”

I suppose if you’re a gamer, you’d go with the game ready one anyway.

But it’s not clear from this (or the reply I got from their support) which is optimal for music production (which might include video) and I was wondering which driver other DAW users with similar graphics cards to myself are using with their DAW PCs and if they’ve found any benefit to one over the other?

I’ve seen Studio Driver recommended by Steinberg on this forum. I switched to Studio Driver but didn’t notice huge impact.

Studio driver is the same as game drive but doesn’t receive updates each new game release

Studio driver is recommended for audio/video producers. The game ready one is just for gamers. (They rush each update out to coinside with the latest game releases, so it’s not as stable as the studio one).