White window when clicking (Can't see anything)

Hi,

I would like to report a couple issues I have:

1. Sometimes, and only sometimes, when I click with the mouse either to move a note, a region or even a complete window…the screen gets completely white so you can’t see anything, when you release the click the screen come back to normal. As I said, this happen also when you are working with midi, if you want to move a note with the mouse the complete windows gets white. Is anybody else having this problem??

2. I’m getting a lot of crushes in several situations, the one I could completely identify is when you try to load and audio insert, in a instrument track, the system crushes. I tried several different plugins, including native pluggins to check if its the pluggins or cubase. If you add the insert in the channel settings window it works well.

I have other repetitive and constant crushes that I can not describe well, but apparently I have some issues when loading pluggins in general…most of the work well but once in a while happen again.

I would really appreciate if anybody can give some help with this issues.

My system is: Mac mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.9.5
Audio Interface: RME Fireface 400 (Firewire)
Cubase Pro 8 v.8.0.5

Thanks in advance

Cristian Campomanes

I’m having the same issues. Can’t seem to find a fix!

Hi,

Please, update Cubase to the latest 8.0.40.

Make sure, your plug-ins are up to date and also the drivers and your system.

You can share the *.crash file(s) here. We could find, where the crash happens (most probably in the plug-in).

Could you try in the Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?