Why Am I So Stupid?

I just purchased Cubase IC Pro thinking it would kinda work on my brand new iPad. The app hasn’t been updated in 2 years and Dog and Pony hasn’t received the courtesy of a response since Eisenhower was in the White House. What was I thinking??? Each time I try to input my IP address, the app disappears. In my view, that renders the app unusable. Am I being too picky? Since I only bought it an hour ago, we’ll see how the request for a refund goes. It doesn’t work on my iPhone either. I can’t seem to input my password because it has a uppercase letter. At least it isn’t disappearing like it does on the iPad. I’m trying to be positive. If I can’t get a refund, my $23.99 will go to rewriting the program from the ground up with 30 new features. You’re welcome!

It works here. You must not have the Ski Remote installed properly in your DAW, it happens. Post a screen shot from Cubase showing the Ski Remote is installed? This will but the blame in the right house.

Trust me, whether it’s old or not updated, it works exactly as it should.

Mr. Roos!!! I unchecked “Enable Authentication” and it now opens on my iPad and
iPhone!!! I’m apologizing to everybody. This is fantastic!!! I can’t wait to record myself from across the room. Wooohoo!!! I’m still stupid but now for different reasons. Happy New Year Mr. Roos!

Happy New Year, Oliviachas. It’s a great plus here, too, hard to imagine life without it.

Good app, but I like it more to be a free app!