Why are pitch and warp controls omitted from the lower zone?

In your 9.5 picture, the controls are not open in the editor window.
Upper right in that window click on the left zone icon.

Some of you people really need to read the manual, or at least make an effort to try to solve your problems. The interface is pretty consistent about how you can show or hide zones.

OMG Thank you!! I have visually looked, stared, read and clicked everything in sight for HOURS over the course of months looking for that button. Bizarre . . . .just phuckin bizarre. Thanks again!

In case you haven’t seen Peakae’s answer to another above, the controls ARE present in the separately opened window, they might not be showing the first time you open them but if you follow his instructions they will open and be open the next time you open the window.

I saw it now… Good to know.

To those RTFM advocates, I read the manual now and then… But I DON’T start with features I have used for many years.

Anyway, I guess it took Peakea less time to state the obvious than for others to complain about our manual routines :wink:

I’d still like to know why the controls are not part of the window they belong to in the lower zone…???
this is one of the reasons I will not be upgrading,
there are others…one of them being the much heralded mixer history which does not work with some of Cubases own plugins…

Frankly at this point it just sounds like you’re looking for excuses to tell yourself that you don’t need to upgrade. It was the same thing with Cubase 9.

In almost every thread you make, you ignore everything people say, every explanation, and just keep repeating the same thing over and over. What’s the point of making a thread and replying to it if you don’t plan to listen to anyone?

And every Steinberg effect where undo would be relevant does support mixer history, which is pretty much all of them. Feel free to start an empty project and test it.

The reason I keep complaining my friend is because Steinberg keep releasing unfinished DAW’s
I’m not prepared to pay to buy a DAW then figure out why things do not work…I’ll leave that to you…
…I mean no ill will to anyone but when did it change so that manufactures of software can sell stuff that doesn’t work properly…and go back on a promised upgrade of a video engine!!!
this is the main thing that changed my attitude to Steinberg…
I have used some stock plugs of Cubase that when changed showed nothing in the mixer history…that to me, means it does not work as advertised…
your comment regarding mixer history pretty much all of them…what!! that means some of them do not work…that is not what Steinberg said in their advert vids…

I’ll check 10 out next year but I think by then Studio one will introduce a chord track…game over!!
and yes, I am looking for excuses not to upgrade, that’s what demo’s are for my friend, why spend money just to keep up,
there is nothing in this upgrade that would make any difference to me (being a none power user) then I find various probs which, when mentioned brings forth your kind of (buy it and put up with it) response…I’ll leave the paying money to beta test to you my friend!!

I wish you well in your love of Cubase, I used to love it also!!

This user has announced many times that he is through with Cubase, yet comes back and posts about how bad it still is, and how good the other daw will be one day in the future.

I’ll lock this thread. Complain about specific things, but if you don’t intend to bring any understanding or new info to the conversation you’re really just trolling.