Why does cubasis 3 not show up in my Steinberg account but cubasis 2 does?

I have several steinberg products. In the My products page I can see my copy of cubasis 2 but not my purchased copy of cubasis 3

Any ideas?

1 Like

Hi jim.lowe,

Thanks for your report, which will be shared with the team!

Best wishes,
Lars

Hi

Any update on this? my cbasis3 still does not show in my products list on my account

Jim

1 Like

Hi @jimlad,

We hope that the issue will soon be resolved by the appropriate dept. which is outside the Cubasis team.

Best,
Lars

Dear Lars

Has the team got back about resolving the issue of cubasis3 not registering in the mySteinberg account, as previously described?

Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks

Jim

Dear Lars

Is there any update on this? it was being sent to engineers to sort out

Thanks

Jim

Any chance of a direct link to the team responsible?

There are others in the forum also waiting for this to be fixed

Thanks

Jim

Hi

Any update on why cubasis3 does not show in my products? it only shows my cubasis2

Thanks

HI @jimlad, Hi all,

Unfortunately the registration issue is managed by a different team, unrelated to the Cubasis team itself. We apologize for the inconvenience and very much hope, that the topic will be resolved sometime soon.

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like

Dear Lars

Could you pass me contact details for the team which runs registration for cubasis3 mindful of the problems if upgrading from cubasis2. It still does not appear in my steinberg account

It is coming up to 4 months and not resolved

Many thanks

Jim

2 Likes

Hi @jimlad,

Thanks for your message.

We are sorry to read about your issues to register Cubasis to your Steinberg account. As mentioned above, the registration issue is managed outside of our Cubasis team, and we hope that they will find a solution sometime soon.

Please note that this issue does not interfere or introduce issues to use Cubasis or anything related.

Best wishes,
Lars

I’ve had this same issue. I’d like to know when it is resolved as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too.

Dear all,

several users have reported issues to register their Cubasis versions in certain circumstances. After our careful evaluation we have found out, that the problem seems to be related on the server side, probably in MySteinberg.

The responsible team has informed us to further evaluate the reasons and steps to resolve the problem. Here, we will inform you once a solution becomes available.

In this regard, please note that this topic does not affect the operation and/or function of your Cubasis app.

Best wishes,
Lars

Dear Lars

Excellent news! I look forward to getting this sorted out. Many thanks for the update

Jim

1 Like

Any news?

Hi @dansero,

As of yet, I did not receive any further information from the responsible team.

Best,
Lars

Same issue here.

Hi

This is still an issue over a year later

Any update on a resolution?

Thanks

Jim

Hi @jimlad,

Thanks for your message.

Normally, registration should work fine in most cases.

Nevertheless, the registration procedure might be revisited by Steinberg.
Unfortunately I’m unable to provide further details or dates, since registration is managed outside of the Cubasis team.

Best,
Lars