why does recorded audio events not match the project tempo?

Hi,
i have no tempo track in my project.
the project tempo is set to e.g. 100 bpm.
i record an audio event on an audio track.
when i open the audio event just recorded in the sample editor it shows the tempo of the audio event.
i would expect, that this exactly matches my project tempo, 100 bpm.
but instead very often there are some other values: sometimes its 127.34 or 97.23 so some other random value.
why is it so? and: can i force cubase to set the tempo of audio event exactly to the tempo used for the project the time i recorded the event ?

i already tried to change the time base (linear or musical) of the track , but this does not change the problem.

Simply type the correct tempo either in the info line, or the pool
quote=“Bodote”]ut instead very often there are some other values: sometimes its 127.34 or 97.23 so some other random value.
why is it so?[/quote]
HAve not tried this myself, so I might be on the wrong track, but have you tried with “Automatic Hitpoint detection” disabled?

Simply type the correct tempo either in the info line, or the pool

Ja, in know, but i want to avoid this manual task for every audio event

HAve not tried this myself, so I might be on the wrong track, but have you tried with “Automatic Hitpoint detection” disabled?

Does not help: Project speed 110, hitpoint detection off, recorded audio event speed: 110.55

This one I have never found out what’s going on. Been there for a looooong time :unamused: