Until now I always recorded in 16 bits / 44.1 khz, because of making records on cd.
Now I want to change and start recording in 24 / 96 khz
I tried, but didn’t succeed at all.
I try to describe how I worked, so you can read where I do wrong:
I recorded 6 miditracks
After that I wanted to record a midi track as a wave track.
I opened the Project Setup and
- Changed sample rate to 96.000khz
- Bit resolution to 24 bit
- Record file type: wave file
- Stereo pan law: Equal power
My recordings are made by an external usb soundcard: Roland UA -25EX
- Advanced driver: on
- comp / limit type: bypass
- Sample rate: 96R ( here I can choose for: 44.1 / 48 / 96P / or 96R
Signal input from instruments:
Input 1 and 2
Signal output to amplifier
By these settings the sound is not correct.
It is playing the midi track very slow.
What do i have to change ???
Thanks a lot for your suggestions !!!