why so quiet!

can you explain to me why I have to turn my hearing aids up while using logic ???

As i remember, Bjork recorded a song about this whole problem. Probably did it in Logic.

You’re probably right - and she’s playing in my town this summer, hope I can hear it …

What?

@filterfreak (I like the plugin from ST a lot) a proper opinion??
(nonetheless, its my opinion. whether the fact or not, you decide.) (and you must be certain for this)
if you wear a hearing aid, it is mostlikely to be focused onto the frequency band of the human voice
and suppose I am feeling loud from Logic at the other freq. band (myself, kind of out of the phase of the aid’s bands)
(thus I feel Cubase is quiet)

and anyone please don’t start an audio signal phase lecture.
(but to answer this thread, also interesting to hear your proper opinions about this too though…)

not so proper reply?
can you take those off?

btw, I still hear the mosquito noise at the shop entrances. it bangs my ear drum right into it. and I really hate it.

p.s.
and yet since I was a kid, I also drop words a lot. (I don’t know. but definitely more than other people)
I don’t mean I’m not focusing on them. I just can’t hear or I hear weirdly… (I said “I’m a deaf enough”)
I say “sorry what?” a lot. I can hear they are saying something tho…
(I’m rubbish at remembering lyrics from hearing songs… I always wonder how people do this…)

but am totally ok with musical instruments…

maybe this is it…

so, Cubase might still be able to improve it… a bit…
(if only I were an award regular multi million hit producer… persuasive enough to SB to look into it immediately…)

thanks filterfreak for (even by a joke) hinting me that. apart from a bit of your earlier replies.

cheers.

What?

I don’t mean to derail this thread, but am I the only person who remembers “PhilExpert” in the Cubase forums or “Walters” in some other forums?

Also, does anyone know if Conman is the old Paul Woodlock…except newer and improved?
http://www.cubase.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=948726&sid=60ed948a3badac271d2e5c7593ac81d2

I doubt that, we’ve had Paul Woodlock on here too but he didn’t last very long :stuck_out_tongue:.
His style was quite different to Conman’s.

I don’t know how I found this thread but it’s bloody hilarious. I laughed, I cried, and I’m left bewildered even yet.

By the way… where is conman when you need him? (I thought I’d never say that :smiley:)

:laughing: I’m cracking up.