Why the keyboard pedal doesn't work

Hi

Why the keyboard pedal doesn’t work when i put playback in mode all voices?? But when mode all voices is off, it’s working!!!
Whyyy!!!

Nobody has an idea??? Please…

Don’t bump threads.
If you want a quicker answer, you should reconsider your tone.

You’re right, but I don’t know how to speak English well. I didn’t think I would have a bad tone

I suggest you attach your project (or a part of it that exhibits the problem), as stated in some pinned thread at the top of the forum… And please, don’t bump threads :wink: It’s sunday morning here !
P.S. to attach a dorico file, you need to zip it up first, or add .zip to its name. Otherwise the forum won’t allow it.

Now, please help me :zipper_mouth_face:

Ohhh, I was forgot :sweat_smile:
Thank you so much

Don’t worry about the spelling or grammar. We’re a bunch of non-native speakers here, and I find the forum to be very tolerant and kind. Excessive use of exclamation marks (!) and question marks (?), however, are generally considered rude on most online forums, and I personally feel like someone’s screaming to my face when I read posts like that.

Regarding your question, I’m not quite sure I get what you mean.
How did you enter your pedal marks? Is this a midi import or recording?
How are your voices routed? To the same instrument, or to different?
It would be very useful to see your project.

If you specify that Dorico should route each voice independently for playback, and you assign each voice to a separate channel, I believe Dorico will only produce the controller changes for pedal lines on the original channel. I’ve made a note of this and we’ll try to expand this in future. In the meantime, you can add CC64 data to each channel manually using the automation lane if you wish.

Anyway, I’m sorry. From now on, I will follow these tips.

I write, but i don’t know why it’s don’t working!

Thank you Mr Daniel. We are looking forward to the new update