[WIKI] All Key Commands in Cubase 11.0.41

Commands: Note Expression

Command Default Key Function My Rating Link
Consolidate Note Expression Overlaps When two notes overlap and contain note expressions for the same controller, this command will use the second note’s data for the overlap. 6 Consolidating Note Expression Overlaps
Convert to Note Expression Converts CCs to Note Expression. 6 Converting MIDI Control Change Messages into Note Expression Data
Dissolve Note Expression Converts Note Expression to CCs. 6 Converting Note Expression Data to MIDI Controller Data
Edit Next Parameter Edits the next parameter with data. 8 Note Expression Event Editor
Edit Previous Parameter Edits the previous parameter with data. 8 Note Expression Event Editor
Editor Size: Decrease Cycles between 3 different sizes for the Note Expression editor, from large to small. 8 Note Expression Event Editor
Editor Size: Increase Cycles between 3 different sizes for the Note Expression editor, from small to large. 8 Note Expression Event Editor
Note Expression MIDI Setup Brings up the Note Expression MIDI Setup window. 6 Note Expression MIDI Setup Dialog
Open/Close Editor Opens/Closes the Note Expression editor. 10 Note Expression Event Editor
Paste Note Expression Not sure. I can’t paste note expression with this command. On the other hand Ctrl V works. ? Pasting Note Expression Events to Different Notes
Record MIDI as Note Expression ? Not sure. I can’t Enable/Disable “Record MIDI as Note Expression” with this command. ?
Remove Note Expression Removes Note Expression. 8 Removing All Note Expression Data
Resolve Note Expression Distributes Notes to MIDI Channels Opinion: Either MIDI>Note Expression>Distribute Notes to MIDI Channels should be renamed to “Resolve Note Expression”, or this command should be renamed to “Distribute Notes to MIDI Channels”. 8 Distributing Notes to Different Channels
Show/Hide Note Expression Data Shows/Hides Note Expression Data on the notes themselves in the Key Editor. 9 Note Expression Tools
Trim Note Expression to Note Length As it says. Shortens Note Expression to match the length of the note. 9 Trimming Note Expression Data