Will the new Mac Pro (Cylinder) be popular with DAW users ?

Do you mean like, when you can no longer find a parallel ATA disks for your Win PC tower, so you have to buy a whole new motherboard, with new memory, that uses all serial ATA? LOL. :laughing: That is cheaper than buying a new MacBook Pro, I’ll give you that. But since Apple switched over to Intel architecture, my 64-bit MacBook pro is the longest lasting piece of computer gear I ever owned that runs the absolute latest software (I am not like Steve Fogal, I won’t run old software on a 386, LOL!). I will be upgrading it soon (the PC Tower was first), but going on 6 years now and the machine runs anything I throw at it.

I will tell you that I wasn’t happy when UAD-1 would no longer work with my MacBook, because the latest version of OS was now straight 64-bit architecture, and would no longer switch at start up between 32-bit and 64-bit like the previous version. Damn. But, very happy with my UAD-2, now. :smiley:

will you stop effing around making up quotes it’s not big and certainly isn’t clever
1 .that’s not my quote , I would never ever say anthing good about slapple back
2. I can’t spell that good either !

Wow, sorry 'bout that G-string, don’t know how that happened, obviously should have been quoted to 1magineer, I just used the Quote button on highlighted text in 1magineer’s post, but mistakenly hit the button in your post by mistake. :blush:
As for " love twisting peoples quotes to make myself look good " don’t know quite what you’re getting at there, it was an honest mistake.

LOL… I recognized my own words and responded as such. I didn’t even notice G-string up there. :laughing: I hope he can forgive you… :confused: A simple edit should correct.

lol all is good in de hood :laughing:
I was only joking it got me thinking for a while "did I actually quote such nonsense " :confused: It was the spelling and punctuation that gave it away ,it made sense , nothing i type can possibly make sense :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry BriHar for my bit of sarcasm no attack was intended but reading back on the quote it could seem like it so I apologise .

LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I actually believed you were tongue-in-cheek when I saw the comment on the spelling…

All good then. I considered editing the erroneaous quote, but as it has been re-quoted a number of time I figured it wouldn’t help much.

New Mac Pro Teaser video :