"Will Tomorrow Ever Come"

You want those plastic garbage cans, they do a great job!

I enjoyed this, I thought of it as a movie soundtrack and it works great, always enjoy your piano playing. the vocal was right on key throughout, misses a bit of vibrato but very good job

Very very nice and the vocals are just oh so sweet. You have to go where you gut instinct takes you but I agree with some of the others the lead guitar just goes out too far, almost as though it has been taken from something else and put in there as a filler. I suppose the only question you need to ask is does it add or detract to the piece as a whole and for me it detracts but I respect both you and anyone else that likes it. Be nice if you could put another tone and guitar break on there and compare the two.

Good luck

Sounds like a good idea! :laughing:

Cheers! :slight_smile: I haven’t done a lot of piano-based stuff in recent times… so it was nice to get back to the keys on this and the Quiet Man song. :sunglasses:

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: The solo was a topic of some debate between me and the client. We did experiemnt with a softer, less dramatic option, but I personally hated it…and the client in the end decided he much preferred the melodrama of what we have here. And, in the end, the customer is always right… right? :wink: So, detract or add? Well the vote here seems to be that it adds - a dynamic and dramatic high point in the song - opting for something that contrasts rather than something that compliments.
The only issue I have is what follows - the bridging section seems too long to me… but it aint my song so… :wink: