Will we ever see quicktime export in Cubase?

This is definitely a very much needed feature. We need to be able to make quick demos for cue approval, and having to create a whole Protools session for this and import/render every cue inside Protools is far too much hassle and exponentially increases disk usage and valuable production time.

Yup - want this too.

Yep. yep. yep. really need this. give us film/tv composers a break. please.

I really wonder if there isn’t some strange split happening in upper management - one side wanting to add features that sound GREAT on paper, like VST Transit, but have absolutely no practical implication - while features like the ability to change the time base of multiple tracks, a desperately needed feature, BARELY makes version 8.5 (not even given a key command, regulated to the Logical Editor. Weird.)

It’s likely more of a legacy code issue than management one. All apps have to add new features and fix old bugs, that’s just business.

I remember a friend asking Steinberg about this feature way back in like 2004. I think I recall it had to do with implementing quicktime. And I’m sure that making it work on both PC and Mac is another hurdle. All the same, people have been asking for it for a very long time. Logic has it, Reaper has it, I think Ableton, too.

Video export would be so welcome…